It’s Friday and graduation season has finally hit. Enjoy the parties and hoopla, here’s the Friday List.
- Apparently Pixar does draw its inspiration from real life characters.
- Ever wonder how your income stacks up against the rest of the world? Take two minutes, check out GlobalRichList.com, and do something about it.
- Creative of the Week // Staple Trees by Greenpeace China
- Photo of the Week // Google Map of Parkland High School in Allentown, PA
- Video of the Week // “Imagine” by American Idol’s Joshua Ledet (theology aside, he does an amazing job)
- Thought of the Week // Sites like Pastor Fashion is what makes me pray for the Church in America.
- Quote of the Week // “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C.S. Lewis
It’s Friday everyone. Cue the Friday mix, do that Friday dance, and let’s roll into the weekend.
“Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9% of all germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100% of whatever he wants.” Fact.