It’s Friday and we’re getting geared up for Baptism on Sunday. For now though, I’m enjoying a quiet morning at home and then getting some fresh air this afternoon. Here’s the Friday List.
- The San Alfonso del Mar resort in Algarrobo, Chile is home of the largest swimming pool in the world.
- Ever wonder what the initials for BMW and M&M’s mean? Here’s 31 Acronyms and Initials all spelled out.
- The Association of Religious Data Archives recently released their study of the most and least evangelical counties in the U.S. It has a few surprises.
- Creative of the Week // SOCCKET Ball
- Photo of the Week // Bearded Men, Better Preachers
- Video of the Week // Just Go Outside
- Thought of the Week // God hasn’t called you to be the next version of someone great; He’s called you to be the best version of you. Be you.
- Quote of the Week // “The degree of blessing enjoyed by any man will correspond exactly with the completeness of God’s victory over him.” ― A.W. Tozer